Do you want to enjoy your favorite Android games on a PC or console? Then, RetroArch Emulator is the only thing that you need. It is software that allows you to create a fake environment on your PC and console and play all your favorite games on it. The market has so many other options for the emulator, but if you are looking for a heavy-duty emulator, you must get your hands on RetroArch Emulator.
Don’t know what RetroArch Emulator is and how to use it? Don’t worry; we are here with a detailed guide about RetroArch Emulator so that you can better know about this software and how it works. So, without any further delay, let’s get started!
What is RetroArch?
RetroArch Emulator is a software that provides a frontend for game engines, computers, and consoles so that you can play your favorite games. This software allows you to play classic games on different computers and consoles. The best thing about this emulator is that it never ruins the game environment because it has an incredible graphical interface. It has unified settings so that you don’t have to do settings all over again for different games.
It also allows you to run CDs from RetroArch Emulator. What can be better than that! Shaders, rewinding, next-frame response time, machine translation, run ahead, and blind accessibility are striking features of RetroArch Emulator.
How to use RetorArch?
Now it’s time to learn how you can use this emulator on your computer or console. Before beginning, know that setting up the desktop version of this emulator is the same for all Operating systems, including Windows and Mac, etc. Let’s get started!
- First of all, go to the official website and download the RetroArch Emulator version according to your operating system. Then, click on the “Stable download” option to start downloading.
- Now, you have to launch the setup file to complete the installation process.
- Launch the application and then choose the “Load core” option. And then select “Download core.”
- You will see a list of emulators on your screen. Scroll down the list and choose the emulator that you want.
- Now, return back to the main menu and then click on the “Load content” option.
- Now, click on the folder that has your games and select the ROM file of the ISO file of the game that you want to play.
- If you want to save your game, click on the save state options in the command menu. If you want to load the saved game, click on the “Load state” option.
RetroArch Emulator Direct Links (Windows)
|Installer (64bit)||Windows 10 / 8 / 7||Freeware||164.2MB|
|Installer (32bit)||Windows 10 / 8 / 7||Freeware||162MB|
|Download ZIP (64bit)||Windows 10 / 8 / 7||Freeware||163MB|
|Download ZIP (32bit)||Windows 10 / 8 / 7||Freeware||161MB|
|Installer (32bit)||Windows Vista/ XP||Freeware||164.2MB|
|Installer (64bit)||Windows Vista/ XP||Freeware||162MB|
|Download ZIP (32bit)||Windows Vista/ XP||Freeware||115MB|
|Download ZIP (64bit)||Windows Vista/ XP||Freeware||115MB|
RetroArch for iOS
|Download (iOS 11 and later) [64bit]||iPhone/iPad||Free||376MB|
|Download (iOS 9 and later) [32bit]||iPhone/iPad||Free||310MB|
RetroArch for macOS
|Download||(ARM/x64) – High Sierra (and later) with Metal2||Free||161MB|
|Download (Intel)||Intel Version||Free||149MB|
RetroArch for Android
|Google Play (64bit)||Android||Free||686MB|
RetroArch for other platform
|Download (.VPK)||PlayStation Vita / TV||Freeware||312MB|
|Download (.7z)||PlayStation 2||Freeware||33MB|
|Download (.7z)||Wii U||Freeware||2.9MB|
|Download (3dsx)||3DS / 2DS Family||Freeware||69MB|
|Download||Xbox Series / One||Freeware||482|
|Download Lakka||Raspberry Pi||Freeware||367MB|
|Download (Haiku Depot)||Haiku||Freeware||1.5MB|
Best games to play on RetroArch:
RetroArch emulator provides the most uncomplicated interface to play your favorite android games on pcs and consoles. If you haven’t used it before and want to know about the Best games to play on RetroArch, here’s a list that you can follow.
- Duck Station
- Virtua Fighter 2
- Thunder Force VI
- Alien Vs. predators
- Game Boy, Game Boy Color (GBC), Game Boy Advance (GBA)
These are just a few ones from the list of games that RetroArch can emulate.