Today we talk about when you see a message, “You are not authorized to access this web page as per the dot compliance” If you using Chrome or Firefox browser then you can see, You are not authorized to access this web page as per the dot compliance, This type of error or You may show you an alternative message like Web Page Blocked! The page you have requested has been blocked, Government Rules or Website Owner can ban the URL for your country.
When you see this message, you are not authorized to access this web page as per the dot compliance, main reason is the ISP follows, which website provides serving content like TV Shows, Online Movies, Music, Illegal Software, Paid Tutorial, etc.
If they are websites that provide this type of serving content and break the rules and regulations then ISP or owner block it. Which website provides the illegal element to you. I don’t recommend you to access this type of website. However, if you are sure, the website provides you a legit element then you can visit the website through a VPN.
So how can you remove Dot compliance? Here you will get some solutions for removing Dot compliance.
How To Remove Dot Compliance
You can’t remove the DoT compliance error directly, You need to change DNS. It’s doesn’t matter which ISP you use, The ISP provider set up your internet connection through Ethernet Cable or Router. If you change Router DNS settings maybe you could access the website.
Try Changing The DNS
If you want to access the website and you can see, you are not authorized to access this web page as per the dot compliance error, Then you can change the DNS. I think you have a question, Which DNS I should change for now? Maybe you know many types of DNS available right now, You can choose Google DNS or Open DNS or Cloudflare DNS or Router DNS and others DNS which you are like, That you can change. I will suggest you the Router DNS if you change it, I hope you can fix the problem.
How To Change The DNS?
1. You need to go your computer Control Panel
2. Then you need to click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
3. Now you need to select which connection DNS you want to change.
If you use Ethernet Connection, You need to right-click on the Ethernet Connection and select Properties.
If you use Wireless Connection, You need to right-click on the Wireless Connection and select Properties.
4. Now you need to select the Networking tab and then you need to select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then you need to click Properties.
5. You need to click Advanced and select the DNS tab.
If there are IP addresses and DNS servers If you see, you need to write them down for future reference.
7. Now you need to select DNS server addresses.
If there are any type of IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, You need to write them down for future reference.
8. Now you need to replace, IP addresses of the Google DNS servers.
For the IPv4: 18.104.22.168 and/or 22.214.171.124.
For the IPv6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 and/or 2001:4860:4860::8844.
For the IPv6-only: you can use Google Public DNS64 instead of the IPv6 addresses in the previous point.
9. At first you need to check your setup working or not.
Install Proxy Extension
If you don’t know about Proxy Server, Well Proxy Server It’s an intermediary server, it’s separate you from the websites they browse. Proxy Server provides you varying levels of functionality, security, and privacy.
If you are using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, Many types of free Proxy Extension or Proxy Software you can install for the DoT compliance error. Every Proxy Extension or Proxy Software allows the DoT blocked website.
Try Using a VPN Connection
VPN in its full form is a virtual private network, If you use a VPN it provides you online privacy it’s a private network from a public internet connection. When you see this type of error message like “You are not authorized to access this web page as per the dot compliance” and the Web page blocked! The page you have requested has been blocked, Then you need a secure VPN service.
Try To Contact Your ISP
If none of the above options work, You need to contact ISP providers, Tell them about “you are not authorized to access this web page as per the dot compliance” If the ISP providers are still blocking it, Then they unblock the website.
If then show you “you are not authorized to access this web page as per the dot compliance” the error, It’s other system-related issues, That you need to fix on your Windows 10 PC.
1. If your computer already on, you have to restart it.
2. When your PC will be restart, you need to go to Bios Settings, If you are in Bios Settings then you need to press F8 and then show you the Advanced Option.
3. When you are in the Advanced Option then you need to use the arrow key to select Safe Mode with Networking and then press Enter button.
4. Next Windows will now load the Safe Mode with Networking.
5. Now you need to press and hold both key Windows key and R key.
6. If you press correctly the Windows Run Box will be open.
7. Now you have to type in URL address Run the dialog box and then press Enter button.
8. Next will download the Advance System Repair Pro, Now you have to install the program.
9. When the installation process is completed and then you have to Scan the full system.
10. When the scan completed click the “Fix, Clean & Optimize Now” button.
We provided you 4 tips for solving the error “you are not authorized to access this web page as per the dot compliance” If you read carefully hope you solved the error.